The everyday extraordinary events of our life!
Sounds like your boys are making important steps in their lives. Evan will be an awesome and great example. Tell him congrats.Stephanie
We had a win, too! Jaret is going to be a senior class officer next year!
Hey, that baby is too cute! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. Look for something in the mail from us. Take care. May the force be with you in the no sleep stage....
Congratulations Evan! Looking forward to seeing little Adam.
Congratulations Evan. You've always been an amazing young man. I miss seeing you for piano each week.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sounds like your boys are making important steps in their lives. Evan will be an awesome and great example. Tell him congrats.
Stephanie
We had a win, too! Jaret is going to be a senior class officer next year!
Hey, that baby is too cute! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. Look for something in the mail from us. Take care. May the force be with you in the no sleep stage....
Congratulations Evan! Looking forward to seeing little Adam.
Congratulations Evan. You've always been an amazing young man. I miss seeing you for piano each week.
Post a Comment