Sunday, May 3, 2009

Real Rainbow


Our Sunday afternoon was very stormy! This was the view from our deck. Matthew couldn't find his suction cups fast enough!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

This is too cute! I'm sure this rainbow was made just for Matthew. Hope all is well with you guys. How much longer do you have with this baby?

Valerie Chandler said...

This blog makes me very happy!

Oh, Shaura congratulations on your new little one. FOUR boys! What a gift!

So nice to hear from you and I am so grateful that we can stay in touch this way. Love to you.

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Hey Shaura! I don't know if you remember me but I used to walk with you and Kari Hancock. Your son Evan is my Savanah's age. We saw your baby's picture on facebook and she was so excited to see Evan! Congrats and tell Evan "HI" for Savanah.